Fee Remission Application
- All Hong Kong children reaching the academic standard of the Secondary 4 level of education in Hong Kong or equivalent are eligible to apply for admission.
- The school year 2015/16 annual tuition fee for Mastery Stage Three (IB Diploma Programme) is HK$72,000. Tuition fees will be collected in 10 instalments. Adjustments on tuition fees, when necessary, will be in accordance with the procedures stipulated by the Education Bureau. Eligible families may apply for the Fee Remission Scheme of the school (including those from families receiving the Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) and students receiving financial assistance provided by the Student Financial Assistance Agency (SFAA)). All information of applicants will be kept confidential. Detailed information can be found in the document “Guidance Notes on Application Form for Assessment of Eligibility Fee Remission” from the school website http://www.logosacademy.edu.hk/forms-download/. For enquiries, please contact our General Office at 2337 2123.
- Please use a blue or black ball pen when filling in the application form.
The completed application form, together with a photocopy of the Birth Certificate, Hong Kong Identity Card or Passport of the applicant, academic reports of the recent three years, recommendation letter from the Principal of the present / last school, and a cheque of HK$50 (which is non-refundable) made payable to ’The HKCCCU Logos Academy Management Committee Ltd’ can be sent to the following address on or before 16th Jul, 2016.
||The Hong Kong Chinese Christian Churches Union Logos Academy
1 Kan Hon Lane, Tseung Kwan O, NT.
Office Tel.: 2337 2123
|Office Hours :
||Mondays to Fridays 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturdays 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
Sundays and Public Holidays (Closed)
- Applicants are required to attend a whole day written test on 23rd Jul, 2016. Shortlisted applicants and their parents have to attend an interview on 28th – 30th Jul, 2016. The result of application will be announced on 5th – 6th Aug, 2016. Successful applicants have to complete the registration at the General Office on 11th – 13th Aug, 2016.
- For the subjects offered in 2015-2016, please visit the school website: http://www.logosacademy.edu.hk
- The personal data provided in this form will be used for admission application and other admission-related purposes. Personal data on an unsuccessful applicant will normally be destroyed 12 months after rejection of the applicant’s application.