|Application for Development Stage Four (Secondary One):
- Applicants of DS4 will normally undergo two stages of interviews. The first stage is a group interview and the second stage is an individual interview.
- In the group interview, analytical ability, logical thinking, creativity and behavior of each applicant via conservations or activities will be assessed.
- Some applicants will be selected for the individual interview.
- In the individual interview, both the parents and applicant will be invited. The school will select the applicant based on the following criteria:
- Performance of interview of the applicant: such as the language abilities; social and communication skills; problem solving skills; care and concern about others, etc.
- Performance of interview of parents: support on school’s visions and missions; appreciations of new ideas and innovations; adequate parental support to child, and strong commitment to Logos and home-school cooperation, etc.
- When two applicants have very close overall performance, preference will be given to the applicant who has
sibling(s) studying at the school.