Fee Remission Application
- All children who have the right of abode in Hong Kong reaching the academic standard of the level applied for are eligible to apply for admission. For details, please refer to EDB’s link :
- The annual tuition fee for Foundation Stage One (FS1), Foundation Stage Two (FS2), Development Stage One (DS1), Development Stage Two (DS2) and Development Stage Three (DS3) is currently at $28,600.
All tuition fees will be collected in 10 instalments.
Eligible families may apply for fee remission through the Fee Remission Scheme of the school (including those from families receiving the Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) and students receiving financial assistance provided by the Student Financial Assistance Agency (SFAA)). All applications will be kept confidential. Detailed information can be found in the document “Guidance Notes on Application for Student Financial Assistance Schemes” from the school website http://www.logosacademy.edu.hk/forms-download/#fee_remission_scheme. For enquiries, please contact our General Offices at 2337 2126 (FS1 to DS3).
- Please use a blue or black ball pen to fill in the application form.
The completed application form, together with a photocopy of the Birth Certificate, Hong Kong Identity Card or Passport of the applicant, academic and non-academic reports of the recent three years, recommendation letter from the Principal of the present / last school can be sent to the following address on or before 5th November 2022:
||The Hong Kong Chinese Christian Churches Union Logos Academy
5 Ling Kwong Street, Tseung Kwan O, NT.
|Office Hours :
||Mondays to Fridays 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Saturdays 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
Sundays and Public Holidays (Closed)
- After the duly completed forms and documents have been screened, selected students will be invited to participate in a half day written test on 16th or 17th November 2022. The payment notice of the application fee (HK$50) will be sent to you together with our invitation letter via e-mail. Please make the payment at 7-11 convenience store and handed in your receipt on the written test day.
- Afterwards, the school will conduct individual interviews with shortlisted applicants and their parents on 28th November to 2nd December 2022; applicants will be notified of the time and place of the interview accordingly. For school information, please browse the school web site: http://www.logosacademy.edu.hk
- Application result will be announced on 7th December 2022. Successful applicants have to complete the registration at the General Office on 8th to 10th December 2022.
- The personal data provided in this form will be used for admission application and other admission-related purposes. Personal data on an unsuccessful applicant will normally be destroyed 12 months after rejection of the applicant’s application.