Fee Remission Application
- All children who have the right of abode in Hong Kong reaching the academic standard of the level applied for are eligible to apply for admission. For details, please refer to EDB’s link :
- The annual tuition fee for Foundation Stage Two (FS2) to Development Stage Three (DS3) is currently at $28,600.
All tuition fees will be collected in 10 instalments.
- Eligible families may apply for fee remission through the Fee Remission Scheme of the school (including those from families receiving the Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) and students receiving financial assistance provided by the Student Financial Assistance Agency (SFAA)). All applications will be kept confidential. Detailed information can be found in the document “Guidance Notes on Application for Student Financial Assistance Schemes” from the school website https://www.logosacademy.edu.hk/en/admission/fee-remission-scheme/. For enquiries, please contact our General Offices at 2337 2126.
- Application fee is $75. You may pay with Credit Cards or PayPal. Only paid applications will be processed. The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- After the duly completed forms and documents have been screened, selected students will be invited to participate in a half-day written test.
- Afterwards, the school will conduct individual interviews with shortlisted applicants and their parents; applicants will be notified of the time and place of the interview accordingly. For school information, please browse the school web site: http://www.logosacademy.edu.hk
- The application result will be announced via phone calls or letters. Successful applicants should complete the registration at the General Office on the designated dates.
- The personal data provided in this form will be used for admission application and other admission-related purposes. Personal data on an unsuccessful applicant will normally be destroyed 12 months after rejection of the applicant’s application.
|FS2 to DS3
|Deadline for submission
|23rd November 2023
|Written Test (Chinese, English & Mathematics)
|2nd December 2023
|Interview (if shortlisted)
|14th to 15th December 2023
|Announcement of result
|19th December 2023
|21st to 23rd December 2023
|15th January 2024