Fee Remission Application
- All children who have the right of abode in Hong Kong reaching the academic standard of the level applied for are eligible to apply for admission. For details, please refer to EDB’s link :
- The annual tuition fee for Mastery Stage One to Two (MS1-MS2) is currently at $32,300.
Tuition fees will be collected in 10 instalments.
Eligible families may apply for fee remission through the Fee Remission Scheme of the school (including those from families receiving the Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) and students receiving financial assistance provided by the Student Financial Assistance Agency (SFAA)).
All applications will be kept confidential. Detailed information can be found in the document “Guidance Notes on Application Form for Assessment of Eligibility Fee Remission” from the school website http://www.logosacademy.edu.hk/forms-download/. For enquiries, please contact our General Office at 2337 2123.
- Please use a blue or black ball pen to fill in the application form.
The completed application form, together with a photocopy of the Birth Certificate, Hong Kong Identity Card or Passport of the applicant, academic and non-academic reports of the recent three years, recommendation letter from the Principal of the present / last school and one self-addressed stamped envelope (HK$2.0) can be sent to the following address on or before 19th Nov, 2019:
|General Office :
||The Hong Kong Chinese Christian Churches Union Logos Academy
Secondary Campus :
1 Kan Hok Lane, Tseung Kwan O, NT.
|Office Hours :
||Mondays to Fridays 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturdays 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
Sundays and Public Holidays (Closed)
- After the duly completed forms and documents have been screened, selected students will be invited to participate in a written test on 30th Nov, 2019. The payment notice of the application fee (HK$50) will be sent to you together with our invitation letter via e-mail. Please make the payment at 7-11 convenience store and handed in your receipt on the written test day.
- Afterwards, the school will conduct individual interviews with shortlisted applicants and their parents from 17th to 20th Dec, 2019; applicants will be notified of the time and place of the interview accordingly. For school information, please browse the school website: http://www.logosacademy.edu.hk
- Application result will be announced on 6th Jan, 2020. Successful applicants have to complete the registration at the General Office on 14th and 16th Jan, 2020.
- The personal data provided in this form will be used for admission application and other admission-related purposes. Personal data on an unsuccessful applicant will normally be destroyed 12 months after rejection of the applicant’s application.