Fee Remission Application
- All children who have the right of abode in Hong Kong reaching the academic standard of the level applied for are eligible to apply for admission. For details, please refer to EDB’s link :
- The annual tuition fee for Development Stage Four to Five (DS4-5) and Mastery Stage One to Two (MS1-2) is currently at $29,430.
If students study the HKDSE Curriculum in Mastery Stage Three to Four (MS3-4), the annual tuition fee is currently at $29,430 while the annual tuition fee for the IB Diploma Programme is currently at $72,000.
All tuition fees will be collected in 10 instalments (except MS4 which is in 7 instalments).
Adjustments on tuition fees, when required, will be in accordance with the procedures stipulated by the EDB.
Eligible families may apply for fee remission through the Fee Remission Scheme of the school (including those from families receiving the Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) and students receiving financial assistance provided by the Student Financial Assistance Agency (SFAA)). All applications will be kept confidential. Detailed information can be found in the document “Guidance Notes on Application Form for Assessment of Eligibility Fee Remission” from the school website. http://www.logosacademy.edu.hk/forms-download/ For enquiries, please contact our General Office at 2337 2123.
- Please use a blue or black ball pen to fill in the application form for admission.
The completed application form, together with a photocopy of the Birth Certificate, Hong Kong Identity Card or Passport of the applicant, academic and non-academic reports of the recent three years, Primary 6 Student Record Form (issued by EDB), recommendation letter from the Principal of the present / last school, a cheque of HK$50 (which is non-refundable) made payable to ‘The HKCCCU Logos Academy Management Committee Ltd’ and three self-addressed stamped envelopes (HK$1.7) can be sent to the following address on or before 11th July, 2017 (4:00p.m.) :
||The Hong Kong Chinese Christian Churches Union Logos Academy
1 Kan Hok Lane, Tseung Kwan O, N.T.
|Office Tel :
|Office Hours :
||Mondays to Fridays 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturdays 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
Sundays and Public Holidays (Closed)
- The application form and other submitted documents will only be used for the purpose of this admission application only.
- After the duly completed forms and documents have been screened, selected students will be invited to participate in an interview. Afterwards, the school will conduct individual interviews with shortlisted applicants and their parents; applicants will be notified of the time and place of the interview accordingly. For school information, please browse the school web site: http://www.logosacademy.edu.hk