Fee Remission Application
- All children who have the right of abode in Hong Kong reaching the academic standard of the level applied for are eligible to apply for admission. For details, please refer to EDB’s link:
The annual tuition fee for Development Stage Four (DS4/S1) is currently at $32,300.
All tuition fees will be collected in 10 instalments.
Eligible families may apply for fee remission through the Fee Remission Scheme of the school (including those from families receiving the Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) and students receiving financial assistance provided by the Student Financial Assistance Agency (SFAA)). All applications will be kept confidential. Detailed information can be found in the document “Guidance Notes on Application for Student Financial Assistance Schemes” from the school website (http://www.logosacademy.edu.hk/forms-download/#fee_remission_scheme). For enquiries, please contact our General Office at 2337 2123.
- Please use a blue or black ball pen to fill in the application form.
The completed application form, together with a photocopy of the Birth Certificate, Hong Kong Identity Card or Passport of the applicant, academic and non-academic reports of the recent three years, recommendation letter from the Principal of the present / last school can be sent to the following address:
||The Hong Kong Chinese Christian Churches Union Logos Academy
1 Kan Hok Lane, Tseung Kwan O, NT.
|Office Hours :
||Mondays to Fridays 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Saturdays 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
Sundays and Public Holidays (Closed)
- After the duly completed forms and documents have been screened, selected students will be invited to participate in an interview on a scheduled day. The payment notice of the application fee (HK$50) will be sent to you together with our invitation letter via e-mail. Please make the payment at 7-11 convenience store and handed in your receipt on the day of the written test
Afterwards, the school will conduct individual interviews with shortlisted applicants and their parents. Applicants will be notified of the time and place of the interview accordingly. For school information, please browse the school website: http://www.logosacademy.edu.hk.
- The application result will be announced via phone calls and letters. Successful applicants should complete the registration at the General Office as stated in the letter.
- The personal data provided in this form will be used for admission application and other admission-related purposes only. Personal data on an unsuccessful applicant will normally be destroyed 12 months after the admission exercise.
- Admission Schedule
|Deadline for submission
||5th November 2022
|First Round Interview to assess communication skills in both Chinese and English
||3rd or 10th December 2022
|Second Round Interview if shortlisted (Remarks: both parents and candidates are required to attend this interview)
||10th or 17th December 2022
|Announcement of the result
||22nd December 2022
|Reservation of S1 Places and initial registration
||3rd to 6th January 2023
|For walk-in Applicants of S1 Admission
||April – June 2023
||1st September 2023