|Application for Foundation Stage One (Primary One):
- Applicants of FS1 will normally undergo two stages: group activities and individual interview.
- The first stage is a group activity. Logical thinking, cognitive development, motor skills, creativity, and behavior of each applicant via activities will be assessed.
- Some applicants will be selected for the second stage.
- In the second stage, both the parents and applicant will be invited. The school will select the applicant based on the following criteria:
- Performance of interview of the applicant: such as the language abilities and cognitive abilities; social and communication skills; willingness to ask questions; care and concern about others, etc.
- Performance of interview of parents: support on school’s visions and missions; appreciations of new ideas and innovations; adequate parental support to child, and strong commitment to Logos and home-school cooperation, etc.
- When two applicants have very close overall performance, preference will be given to the applicant who has
sibling(s) studying at the school.