Fee Remission Application
- All Hong Kong children reaching the academic standard of the Secondary 4 level of education in Hong Kong or equivalent are eligible to apply for admission.
- The school year 2019/20 annual tuition fee for Mastery Stage Three (IB Diploma Programme) is HK$83,680. Tuition fees will be collected in 10 instalments. Adjustments on tuition fees, when necessary, will be in accordance with the procedures stipulated by the Education Bureau. Eligible families may apply for the Fee Remission Scheme of the school (including those from families receiving the Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) and students receiving financial assistance provided by the Student Financial Assistance Agency (SFAA)). All information of applicants will be kept confidential. Detailed information can be found in the document “Guidance Notes on Application Form for Assessment of Eligibility Fee Remission” from the school website http://www.logosacademy.edu.hk/forms-download/. For enquiries, please contact our General Office at 2337 2123.
- Please use a blue or black ball pen when filling in the application form.
The completed application form, together with a photocopy of the Birth Certificate, Hong Kong Identity Card or Passport of the applicant, academic reports of the recent three years, and recommendation letter from the Principal of the present / last school, can be sent to the following address on or before 29th May, 2020.
||The Hong Kong Chinese Christian Churches Union Logos Academy
1 Kan Hon Lane, Tseung Kwan O, NT.
|Office Hours :
||Mondays to Fridays 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Saturdays 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
Sundays and Public Holidays (Closed)
- Applicants are required to attend a half day written test on 13th June 2020 (tentative). The payment notice of the application fee (HK$50) will be sent to you together with our invitation letter via e-mail. Please make the payment at 7-11 convenience store and handed in your receipt on the written test day.
- Afterwards, the school will conduct individual interviews with shortlisted applicants and their parents on 24th to 27th June 2020 (tentative); applicants will be notified of the time and place of the interview accordingly. For school information, please browse the school web site: http://www.logosacademy.edu.hk
- Application result will be announced on 6th July 2020 (tentative). Successful applicants have to complete the registration at the General Office in 8th to 11th July 2020 (tentative).
- For the subjects offered in 2019-2020, please visit the school website: http://www.logosacademy.edu.hk.
- The personal data provided in this form will be used for admission application and other admission-related purposes. Personal data on an unsuccessful applicant will normally be destroyed 12 months after rejection of the applicant’s application.